Wednesday, August 21, 2013

And for my first trick...

Hello everyone !  Welcome to my blog for Jackie's Specialty Cakes and Desserts ! My name is Jackie I am the owner and operator of this in home baking business ! I have decided to start this blog to share with other bakers and fans my tips and tricks that I have learned over the years baking . I am a self  taught baker so some things that I do may not be what professional bakers do but its what works for me and that's all that matters. So with that said my first trick that I have is about buttermilk .... And I'm sure your wondering why would she want to talk about buttermilk for her first trick?!Well this is a ingredient  I always find myself running out of or forgetting to buy when I stock up on supplies . So  I found myself  looking for substations online and I did my research and the best one that I have found is one cup of milk with one tablespoon of white vinegar and let is sit for 5-10 minutes and you have sour milk / buttermilk ! Now some of you  I'm sure you are thinking that's nasty cant it make you sick ?! The answer is NO it can't make you sick but I wouldn't drink it if I were you it doesn't taste very good chunky ; )!  So now I want to know how many of you use this trick? Does it work for you and is there anything that you do differently with this trick ? I hope you all have enjoyed my first blog post ! Please come and check me out on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/jackiesspecialtycakesanddesserts and my website at www.jackiesspecialtycakesanddesserts.com and I'm now on Pinterest at Pinterest.com/jackangelica24


                                                                                            Thanks and please come again,
                                                                                                                         Jackie  

No comments:

Post a Comment